Get AMC Access to "Unspeakable"
It’s been almost 40 years since our community experienced the painful tragedy of the tainted blood scandal and the lasting effects of those events continue to impact our community today. HFA is thankful to have made friends with Robert C. Cooper, Blood Brother, Creator, Writer, Director, and Executive Producer of the TV series “Unspeakable.” Based on first-person experience, “Bad Blood: The Unspeakable Truth” written by Vic Parsons and “The Gift of Death: Confronting Canada’s Tainted Blood Tragedy” by André Picard, “Unspeakable” is a mini-series that chronicles the emergence of HIV and Hepatitis throughout Canada during the early 1980-90s and the tragedy that resulted after thousands with bleeding disorders were infected by tainted blood. We invite the entire community to participate at your comfort level as we honor our history and the lives that were lost, heal together through cinematic art and conversation, and protect the future by remaining vigilant about product safety and equitable health care access.
AMC is generously providing our community with FREE access to the show, “Unspeakable,” with a private screening room through their website. HFA is not receiving any compensation for this project, and we are thankful for the opportunity to collaborate with AMC for educational purposes. Here is how to gain access to the show.
Steps to access
- Register for an account on the AMC Studios screening site.
- Fill out your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Fill in the Job Title, Company, and Telephone with a number ‘1.’
- Select ‘HFA Support’ as your Account Manager.
- You will receive an email with Pending Approval while your registration is being reviewed.
- When your registration is approved, you’ll receive an email with your login details.
- Once logged in, search for “Unspeakable” to screen all episodes in the series.